Sunday School and Home School
Take your pick:
In the three sections below you'll find detailed overviews of the resources available for your Sunday mornings and family homes.
CLAMbake Sunday School Curriculum
This is a heads-up about our soon to be released downloadable CLAMbake Sunday School course. We hope to launch the first set of lessons October 15th.
Just for fun we've put a countdown timer...
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 15
You missed out!
Meanwhile, here are the main features...
I started CLAMbake in first grade and attended until I graduated in the fifth grade. This program got me excited to learn about Christ through the interesting Bible stories and games. My mother and I went back to volunteer. Becoming excited about my relationship with the Lord from a young age helped me walk with Him into my middle and high school years. I went on to staff the middle school youth group.
What's in the Download Folders?
It's our plan to create a single zip folder for every five weeks of lessons. The link to the latest ZIP folder will be emailed to you once every four to five weeks. In each folder you will find:
This project is a bit of an experiment for us. As we work on the lessons there may be minor changes to the lists above.
Regarding the Watchables mentioned above (fun and educational computer Bible games that your class plays together as one)--these require a Windows PC or laptop connected to a screen large enough for the class to view. We recognize that not all classrooms have a computer/screen setup. The lessons can stand alone without the Watchables, but for the best experience we highly recommend that you make the investment. PS: Watchables also include Biggie Verse and other posters to save you printing and taping together the printable PDF versions.
Here is a video that shows one of our typical CLAMbake Watchable games:
The CLAMbake lesson format is terrific for both the teachers and young students. I've used it with my 8-10 year-olds for nearly ten years.
Resort Restaurant Owner, Sunday School Teacher
The first 15 lesson topics
NOTE: The lesson topics, shown in bold, will likely stay as you see them. Other items may change a bit.
Title, Theme, Main Passage, Memory Verse:
- 1God's BIG PLAN. God has wonderful plans for us. Genesis 1:1. Biggie Verse: Jeremiah 29:11
- 2Creation. Jesus is God. Genesis 1:1. Biggie Verse: John 1:3.
- 3Adam and Eve. Jesus loves us. Genesis 2 and 3. Biggie Verse: 1 John 3:5
- 4Cain and Abel. Jesus is the cure for our sins. Genesis 4:2-12; Matthew 9:1-8. Biggie Verse: Romans 6:23
- 5REVIEW of Lessons 1-4.
- 6Noah. Jesus saves us. Selections from Genesis 6:9—8:17. Biggie Verse: Acts 4:12.
- 7The Tower of Babel. Jesus, name above all names. Genesis 11:1-9. Biggie Verse: Philippians 2:10-11.
- 8Abraham is Called. Jesus chooses us. Genesis 12:1-7. Biggie Verse: John 10:27.
- 9Abraham and Sarah. Jesus can do anything. Genesis 18:1-15; 21:1-7. Biggie Verse: Jeremiah 32:17.
- 10REVIEW of Lessons 6-9.
- 11Abraham and Isaac. Believing our Lord. Genesis 22:1-18. Biggie Verse: James 2:22.
- 12Jacob and Esau. We are to forgive others. Selections from Genesis 27,32 and 33. Biggie Verse: Matthew 6:14.
- 13Joseph the Slave. Jesus sets us free. Genesis 37:1-36. Biggie Verse: Romans 6:17.
- 14Joseph the Prince. We are part of God’s Big Plan. Excerpts from Genesis 39—46. Biggie Verse: Mark 16:15.
- 15REVIEW of Lessons 11-14.
We will update this page as CLAMbake moves forward. However, your subscription to the free KM:W Magazine is emailed directly to you every two weeks with download links and updates on CLAMbake, articles helpful to anyone in kids ministry, and lots of free resources. If you are not yet receiving KM:W, click the button:
The Adventures of Daniel
Click to watch the Daniel introduction video
Is our CLAMbake curriculum a good fit for your situation? Find out with this full featured, full-steam-ahead nine-week course in four age levels from PreK through Upper Elementary. All the bells and whistles are here including our unique Watchables onscreen games. As always, the links to this free download are found in our KIDS MINISTRY: WISDOM Magazine.
If you haven't yet signed up for KM:W, click the button just above.
Title, Theme, Main Passage, Memory Verse:
- 1Daniel in Babylon. God’s Plans may not be Our Plans. Daniel 1. Biggie Verse: Jeremiah 29:11.
- 2Nebuchadnezzar's Dream. The Secret of Time and Prayer. Daniel 2. Biggie Verse: Daniel 2:47.
- 3The Fiery Furnace. The Secret of Faith and Worship. Daniel 3. Biggie Verse: Psalm 86:2.
- 4Nebuchadnezzar Goes Nuts. The Secret of Praise and Honor. Daniel 4. Biggie Verse: Daniel 4:37.
- 5REVIEW of Lessons 1-4. Bible passages from Lessons 1-4. Biggie Verse: Deuteronomy 4:9.
- 6The Writing on the Wall. Admit It: God Rules. Daniel 5. Biggie Verse: Psalm 59:13.
- 7Daniel in the Lion Den. The Secret of Servanthood. Daniel 6. Biggie Verse: Daniel 6:26.
- 8Daniel's Prayer. The Secret of Knowing God. Daniel 9:4-19. Biggie Verse: Daniel 9:18
- 9REVIEW of Lessons 6-8.
The Adventures of Daniel is top-level curriculum!
You've read that The Adventures of Daniel and our other resources were developed by a guy with over 20 years experience in children's ministry. What you might not know is that before that period Tom was the Managing Editor of the Youth Department at one of the world's largest Sunday School publishers. There, Tom developed curriculum for High School and Junior High that was enjoyed by something like 100,000 kids each week. The Adventures of Daniel and our upcoming CLAMbake curriculum maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Check these quick videos to see if Daniel is a good fit for your ministry
In Home Bible Fun!
Covid lockdowns were the inspiration behind this resource. We call it Bible Time Adventures and it's for sale on Amazon. The reviews are great (see examples below)--4.7 stars! Thirty Bible stories with fun activity pages appropriate for families with children young and old.
Each Bible story features talking points and any needed instructions for the activity pages. Activities include art, fun challenges, and games for one or two players. A number of these activity pages are the ones we give away for free in our KM:W magazine!
The book works for all kids, of course, but we are especially proud that the fonts used are designed for readers with dyslexia.
Here's the link: https://amzn.to/3jvMzrN
Observant subscribers to our KM:W Magazine will recognize some of these pages as free downloads found in the links in the magazine. The book features thirty lesson plans for Mom and Dad. All told, the one-page lesson plans and all the activities come to more than 100 pages of fun and learning for the whole family.